Personal data we process
SecuMailer processes personal data about you because you use our services and / or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Why we need data
SecuMailer processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To offer you the opportunity to become a customer
- To deliver goods and services to you
- SecuMailer analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our range of products and services to your preferences
- SecuMailer tracks your surfing behaviour on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs
How long we keep data
SecuMailer will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period (s) are:
- 7 years, the legal term used by the tax authorities for financial administrations.
Share with others
SecuMailer will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. SecuMailer remains responsible for these processing operations.
Mapping website visits
In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your surfing behaviour so that we can offer customised content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting the internet browser in such a way that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the browser settings.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your ID with the request. We hereby ask you to black out the passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. SecuMailer will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Send and receive with the greatest of ease
Get in touch with us and experience the difference SecuMailer can make for you and your recipients.